Thursday, June 19, 2008

UTM ! Here I Come!




It's was quite a shocking news for me. During the 12am on the day the result was released. I saw many of my classmates online with only 1 objective, that is to check their application result to the IPTA. About 12.10am, we are able to check the result already. Everyone's nervous as usual but after viewing the result, everyone felt relieved. Well,almost everyone. But most of my classmates got what they wanted, including me. What freaks me out is that my STPM result sucks but then I've been offered my 2nd choice. Thank God for everything and the blessing! Alleluyah!

Many said that this subject is useless cause too many people study computer science, and yes including the oldies in my house. But some said this isn't an ordinary course. It's quite a challenging course. No matter what, I will do my best and appriciate what God gave me.

7 comments:

Choonie, the Guru said...

Congratulation and I know you will enjoy this course. Even better, you can always hop to Spore for holiday and hunt for the best bargain of the latest techqy gadgets.

Piggy said...

Oh......congratulations :).....such a great news :)...happy for ufysww

Dav DiDi said...

Congrats!!!

Well, lastime I get angry when I can't enter local uni using SPM although another girl who gets the same result as me are offered into uni just because she is bumi ..

After that, I swear never enter local uni...

Thus, skipping Form 6 & go to private uni ...

Elvin said...

thanks all!! didi..sorry to hear about ur case..but no matter local or private..it's all about gaining knowledge only..so cheer up!

karen clover said...

Enjoy yours course ha...But don't go out till too late, I'll worry about your safety. Hehe...can go spore so gud...but u don't bio at other gals, later i korek out ur eyes js noe, wahaha

eLisSa said...

Computational Science u said? it's good if u study hard and be good in it. why are there a lot of IT graduates who are jobless and yet there are still a lot of job vacancies in computer field? it all depends on ur result n how good u're in it. even if u grad n if ur result sux, u're going no where, dude. take it from someone who knows.

Anonymous said...

alright elissa..thanks for the advice..i will bare that in mind and strive for the best ;P