Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OMG-petrol Price Rising!

OMG, petrol price rose again. I went to the nearest petrol station and I got stuck right after turning to the road where the petrol station is located. I waited half an hour waiting and watching some bullshit people cut in line. Feeling frustrated, I turn around and head to another petrol station not far away, it's queue is rather short and the cars move faster maybe because it's an one way road. Suddenly my friend called me and teach me to use the outer road and drop into the second line which is short because nobody actually notice it from behind. Sigh...petrol price rise and so will the price of other items. Hang on people. lol

Short talk:
Aww man, now I won't be able to go out regularly because of the petrol price. Thanks alot you(you know who you are)! For nothing!

3 comments:

Piggy said...

With the rise in petrol price, other things are going to follow suit.......sad

Seizhin said...

Inflation's rising, yet income remains the same. Sad eh?

Might want to use those gas thinggy if you really use cars that often.

Anonymous said...

yalor..very sad..n very angry oso